Cheese Wedding Cake
This perfectly formed cheese stack is made of four artisan cheeses that perfectly complement each other in flavour and size. Perfect for a smaller wedding, celebration or dinner party.
These cheese offer a wonderful, peachy colour palette and all compliment each other in size and flavour profile.
Cheese Wedding Cake FAQ’s:
- We deliver our cheese stacks all over the UK, we can send directly to the venue or to a private address.
- Please note these are handmade cheeses and therefore vary slightly in size and weight.
- If you have cheese leftover after the event, firmer styles can be successfully frozen if needed.
- Place your order at least 2 weeks in advance of the event.
- Arrange for your cheese to be delivered at least 2 – 3 days prior to the event so they are safely in the fridge ready for the celebration.
- The cheeses will arrive as individually wrapped and labelled whole/cut rounds of cheese.
- Our cheese stacks don’t arrive decorated, we’re cheesemongers not florists!
- If this stack isn’t quite what you want, you can customise your own stack, just drop us an email at [email protected].
Dimensions: 6cm in diameter x 6cm high.
Ferme Chevre has a lovely smooth, tangy flavour with hints of caramel and very gentle, subtle goaty notes. A deliciously creamy goats cheese that is perfect as it is on the cheese board, but is also ideal for grilling for delicious salads and tarts. Pairing Suggestion - Lemon Cheese Preserve A whole cheese weighs approx 1kg
Dimensions: 11cm in diameter x 3cm high.
Tunworth is a superb, handmade, pasteurised, bloomy English CAMEMBERT-STYLE CHEESE using special cultures and traditional rennet. Matured for between 4-6 weeks to produce a stunning cheese with a rich, creamy, unique flavour, each cheese is made from carefully selected cows milk in the heart of Hampshire. Pairing Suggestion - Italian Antipasto Meats Sold as an individual cheese. Each cheese weighs approx 250g
Dimensions: 14cm in diameter x 5cm high.
Dimensions: 19cm in diameter x 5cm high.
Lindum is a washed rind, cow's milk cheese from the Cote Hill Dairy in Lincolnshire. Regular washing in the 'Bomber County Beer' gives the cheese its natural pink rind, which develops a pungency as it is allowed to mature, this in turn gives extra flavour to the cheese. Pairing suggestion - MILLERS CHARCOAL BISCUITS A whole Lindum weighs approx. 1.6kg