40-60 Guests: A five-tier cheese wedding cake of delicious softer cheeses chosen to complement each other in flavour and visually. This is a softer stack of cheeses so we’d suggest using straw matting or dividers to keep rigidity in the stack. A very popular pile of incredible cheeses.
CHEESE STACK FAQ’s:
- We deliver our cheese stacks all over the UK, we can send directly to the venue or to a private address.
- Please note these are handmade cheeses and therefore vary slightly in size and weight.
- If you have cheese leftover after the event, firmer styles can be successfully frozen if needed.
- Place your order at least 2 weeks in advance of the event.
- Arrange for your cheese to be delivered at least 2 – 3 days prior to the event so they are safely in the fridge ready for the celebration.
- The cheeses will arrive as individually wrapped and labelled whole/cut rounds of cheese.
- Our cheese stacks don’t arrive decorated, we’re cheesemongers not florists!
- If this stack isn’t quite what you want, you can customise your own stack, just drop us an email at [email protected].
Petit Langres AOC
Dimensions: 6.5cm in diameter x 5cm high.
Petit Langres AOC is a soft, succulent, creamy Champagne de Marc washed rind cheese with a firm, dense silky interior. Drum shaped with an indented top, also known as "fontaine". This allows the brine to pool in the crater of the cheese, and seep slowly into the interior of the cheese to give it its richer consistency, pungent nose and fruity flavour. Pairing Suggestion - Lemon Cheese Preserve The individual cheese weighs 180g.
Dimensions: 11.5cm in diameter x 3.5cm high.
Tunworth is a superb, handmade, pasteurised, bloomy English CAMEMBERT-STYLE CHEESE using special cultures and traditional rennet. Matured for between 4-6 weeks to produce a stunning cheese with a rich, creamy, unique flavour, each cheese is made from carefully selected cows milk in the heart of Hampshire. Pairing Suggestion - Italian Antipasto Meats Sold as an individual cheese. Each cheese weighs approx 250g
Dimensions: 19cm in diameter x 8cm high.
Ticklemore is a handmade cheese pressed into an unusual basket mould, which makes the cheese distinctive and instantly recognisable. The cheese is allowed to develop a natural rind and the resulting flavour is mature with a lingering finish. Maturation is usually around 2- 3 months, when the texture softens and becomes richer with ageing. Pairing Suggestion - Lemon Cheese Preserve A whole cheese weighs approx 1.6kg
Cote Hill Blue
Dimensions: 20cm in diameter x 4.5cm high.
A superb unpasteurised blue cheese made in Lincolnshire, similar in style to a soft textured blue brie, creamy with a definite sharpness and rich, complex flavours. The cheese is incased in a thin grey rind. Pairing Suggestion - Lemon Cheese Preserve A whole Cote Hill Blue weighs approx. 1.2kg
Dimensions: 24cm in diameter x 5.5cm high.
Vacherousse d’Argental is a very smooth, creamy French cheese, made from fresh cow’s milk produced in the Lyonnais region of France. Pairing Suggestion - Lemon Cheese Preserve