A five-tier cheese wedding cake of delicious softer cheeses chosen to complement each other in flavour and visually. This is a softer stack of cheeses so we’d suggest using straw matting or dividers to keep rigidity in the stack. A very popular pile of incredible cheeses.
CHEESE STACK FAQ’s:
- We deliver our cheese stacks all over the UK, we can send directly to the venue or to a private address.
- Please note these are handmade cheeses and therefore vary slightly in size and weight.
- If you have cheese leftover after the event, firmer styles can be successfully frozen if needed.
- Place your order at least 2 weeks in advance of the event.
- Arrange for your cheese to be delivered at least 2 – 3 days prior to the event so they are safely in the fridge ready for the celebration.
- The cheeses will arrive as individually wrapped and labelled whole/cut rounds of cheese.
- Our cheese stacks don’t arrive decorated, we’re cheesemongers not florists!
- If this stack isn’t quite what you want, you can customise your own stack, just drop us an email at [email protected]
Petit Langres AOC
Dimensions: 6.5cm in diameter x 5cm high.
A soft, succulent, creamy Champagne de Marc washed rind cheese with a firm, dense silky interior.
Dimensions: 11.5cm in diameter x 3.5cm high.
A superb, handmade, pasteurised, bloomy English Camembert-style cheese. Described as "The best Camembert in the world" by Raymond Blanc.
Dimensions: 19cm in diameter x 8cm high.
A handmade goats cheese that develops a natural rind resulting in a mature, lingering flavour.
Cote Hill Blue
Dimensions: 20cm in diameter x 4.5cm high.
A superb unpasteurised blue cheese made in Lincolnshire, similar in style to a soft textured blue brie, creamy with a definite sharpness and rich, complex flavours. The cheese is incased in a thin grey rind.
Dimensions: 24cm in diameter x 5.5cm high.
Vacherousse d’Argental is a very smooth, creamy French cheese, with a texture of thick clotted cream and has a fresh lively flavour.