This Cheese Wedding Cake is made up of seven stunning cheeses for the ultimate cheese wedding cake or party stack. Chosen for their flavour, milk type and rind finish, this is a real gourmet creation that offers a full flavour journey through less-known cheeses and classic favourites.
CHEESE STACK FAQ’s:
- We deliver our cheese stacks all over the UK, we can send directly to the venue or to a private address.
- Please note these are handmade cheeses and therefore vary slightly in size and weight.
- If you have cheese leftover after the event, firmer styles can be successfully frozen if needed.
- Place your order at least 2 weeks in advance of the event.
- Arrange for your cheese to be delivered at least 2 – 3 days prior to the event so they are safely in the fridge ready for the celebration.
- The cheeses will arrive as individually wrapped and labelled whole/cut rounds of cheese.
- Our cheese stacks don’t arrive decorated, we’re cheesemongers not florists!
- If this stack isn’t quite what you want, you can customise your own stack, just drop us an email at [email protected].
Dimensions: 6.5cm in diameter x 6cm high.
Ferme Chevre has a lovely smooth, tangy flavour with hints of caramel and very gentle, subtle goaty notes. A deliciously creamy goats cheese that is perfect as it is on the cheese board, but is also ideal for grilling for delicious salads and tarts. Pairing Suggestion - Lemon Cheese Preserve A whole cheese weighs approx 1kg
Dimensions: 11cm in diameter x 3cm high.
Tunworth is a superb, handmade, pasteurised, bloomy English CAMEMBERT-STYLE CHEESE using special cultures and traditional rennet. Matured for between 4-6 weeks to produce a stunning cheese with a rich, creamy, unique flavour, each cheese is made from carefully selected cows milk in the heart of Hampshire. Pairing Suggestion - Italian Antipasto Meats Sold as an individual cheese. Each cheese weighs approx 250g
Dimensions: 12.5cm in diameter x 7cm high.
Sheep Rustler is a semi-hard, Ewe's milk cheese. The cheese has a distinctive orange/brown rind with the occasional bright spot of natural mould. The flavour is warm and nutty with a lingering hint of sweetness. Perfect for summer with notes of fresh grass and meadows. Pairing Suggestion - Quince Paste A whole cheese weighs approx 800g
Mrs Temples Binham Blue
Dimensions: 15cm in diameter x 7cm high.
Mrs Temples Binham Blue is a vegetarian cheese made using pasteurised milk. The cheese is soft with a pale yellow interior, a creamy texture and tangy taste. The cheese produces a natural crust and is full flavoured - though not over powering, with a good bite on the finish. Pairing Suggestion - lemon cheese preserve A whole cheese weighs approx 1.2kg
Dimensions: 22cm in diameter x 10cm high.
A Basque/Pyrenees mountain ewes milk cheese with a wonderfully smooth fruity flavour. Pairing Suggestion - Perello Pickle Mix
Dimensions: 26cm in diameter x 7cm high.
Alan Gray (who gave Yarg its now famous name by reversing the spelling of his own) and his wife found a recipe from 1615 for a nettle wrapped semi firm cheese in their attic. The cheese is light textured with fresh citrus notes. The cheeses are carefully wrapped in nettle leaves, giving a distinctive finish and subtle herbaceous flavour. Pairing Suggestion - Stockans Thick Oatcakes A whole Cornish Yarg weighs approx. 3kg – if you would like a full wheel please contact us and we can arrange this for you.
Lincolnshire Poacher Round (7cm)
Dimensions: 33cm in diameter x 7cm high.
A hard, strong flavoured, mature Lincolnshire cheese that is somewhere between a cheddar and a Swiss mountain cheese.