An epic creation of entirely British cheeses. We’ve chosen slightly brighter tones of cheese and rind with unique milk varieties and shapes. This is a real show-stopper that will keep all cheese lovers very happy and enjoying cheese well into the day and night!
CHEESE STACK FAQ’s:
- We deliver our cheese stacks all over the UK, we can send directly to the venue or to a private address.
- Please note these are handmade cheeses and therefore vary slightly in size and weight.
- If you have cheese leftover after the event, firmer styles can be successfully frozen if needed.
- Place your order at least 2 weeks in advance of the event.
- Arrange for your cheese to be delivered at least 2 – 3 days prior to the event so they are safely in the fridge ready for the celebration.
- The cheeses will arrive as individually wrapped and labelled whole/cut rounds of cheese.
- Our cheese stacks don’t arrive decorated, we’re cheesemongers not florists!
- If this stack isn’t quite what you want, you can customise your own stack, just drop us an email at [email protected].
Petit Langres AOC
Dimensions: 6.5cm in diameter x 5cm high.
Petit Langres AOC is a soft, succulent, creamy Champagne de Marc washed rind cheese with a firm, dense silky interior. Drum shaped with an indented top, also known as "fontaine". This allows the brine to pool in the crater of the cheese, and seep slowly into the interior of the cheese to give it its richer consistency, pungent nose and fruity flavour. Pairing Suggestion - Lemon Cheese Preserve The individual cheese weighs 180g.
Dimensions: 12.5cm in diameter x 7cm high.
Sheep Rustler is a semi-hard, Ewe's milk cheese. The cheese has a distinctive orange/brown rind with the occasional bright spot of natural mould. The flavour is warm and nutty with a lingering hint of sweetness. Perfect for summer with notes of fresh grass and meadows. Pairing Suggestion - Quince Paste A whole cheese weighs approx 800g
Dimensions: 23cm in diameter x 6cm high.
An incredible washed rind, Guernsey cows milk cheese with a buttery but intensely fruity and strong flavour. Made with a delightful semi-firm, springy texture with a stunning golden colour and a soft, sticky orange-hued rind. The flavour is delicately creamy and buttery with a delicious fruity aftertaste. Pairing Suggestion - White Truffle Honey
Dimensions: 22.5cm in diameter x 4cm high.
Blacksticks Blue is a golden-hued, blue-veined cheese with a creamy texture and a buttery distinctive bite made from pasteurised milk taken from the farm's pedigree herd. The moderate blue in the cheese is not overpowering and will convert any who do not like blue cheeses. Pairing Suggestion - Lemon Cheese Preserve A whole Blacksticks Blue weighs approximately 2.75kg - if you would like a full wheel please contact us and we can arrange this for you.
Dimensions: 26cm in diameter x 7cm high.
Alan Gray (who gave Yarg its now famous name by reversing the spelling of his own) and his wife found a recipe from 1615 for a nettle wrapped semi firm cheese in their attic. The cheese is light textured with fresh citrus notes. The cheeses are carefully wrapped in nettle leaves, giving a distinctive finish and subtle herbaceous flavour. Pairing Suggestion - Stockans Thick Oatcakes A whole Cornish Yarg weighs approx. 3kg – if you would like a full wheel please contact us and we can arrange this for you.
Lincolnshire Red Round (7cm)
Dimensions: 33cm in diameter x 7cm high.
A rich red cheese from the makers of Lincolnshire Poacher cheese, made using fresh unpasteurised local milk and the natural colour from Annato.