An epic creation of entirely British cheeses. We’ve chosen slightly brighter tones of cheese and rind with unique milk varieties and shapes. This is a real show-stopper that will keep all cheese lovers very happy and enjoying cheese well into the day and night!
CHEESE STACK FAQ’s:
- We deliver our cheese stacks all over the UK, we can send directly to the venue or to a private address.
- Please note these are handmade cheeses and therefore vary slightly in size and weight.
- If you have cheese leftover after the event, firmer styles can be successfully frozen if needed.
- Place your order at least 2 weeks in advance of the event.
- Arrange for your cheese to be delivered at least 2 – 3 days prior to the event so they are safely in the fridge ready for the celebration.
- The cheeses will arrive as individually wrapped and labelled whole/cut rounds of cheese.
- Our cheese stacks don’t arrive decorated, we’re cheesemongers not florists!
- If this stack isn’t quite what you want, you can customise your own stack, just drop us an email at [email protected]
Petit Langres AOC
Dimensions: 6.5cm in diameter x 5cm high.
A soft, succulent, creamy Champagne de Marc washed rind cheese with a firm, dense silky interior.
Dimensions: 12.5cm in diameter x 7cm high.
Supreme Champion at the 2018 British Cheese Awards, a Semi-Hard, ewes' milk cheese with a warm, nutty, lingering flavour with a hint of sweetness.
Dimensions: 23cm in diameter x 6cm high.
An incredible washed rind, Guernsey cows milk cheese with a buttery but intensely fruity and strong flavour.
Dimensions: 22.5cm in diameter x 4cm high.
A golden hued blue cheese with a creamy texture and a buttery, distinctive bite.
Dimensions: 26cm in diameter x 7cm high.
The cheese is light textured with fresh citrus notes. The cheeses are carefully wrapped in nettle leaves, giving a distinctive finish and subtle herbaceous flavour.
Lincolnshire Red Round (7cm)
Dimensions: 33cm in diameter x 7cm high.
A rich red cheese from the makers of Lincolnshire Poacher cheese, made using fresh unpasteurised local milk and the natural colour from Annato.