A show-stopping stack of incredible cheeses from the UK and the Continent that works perfectly together. A delightful mixture of textures and flavours, with a Godminster Organic Heart-shaped cheddar on the top that can be kept and enjoyed later. This isn’t a strong flavoured stack of cheeses but all are favourites and crowd-pleasers making this a very popular choice indeed.
CHEESE STACK FAQ’s:
- We deliver our cheese stacks all over the UK, we can send directly to the venue or to a private address.
- Please note these are handmade cheeses and therefore vary slightly in size and weight.
- If you have cheese leftover after the event, firmer styles can be successfully frozen if needed.
- Place your order at least 2 weeks in advance of the event.
- Arrange for your cheese to be delivered at least 2 – 3 days prior to the event so they are safely in the fridge ready for the celebration.
- The cheeses will arrive as individually wrapped and labelled whole/cut rounds of cheese.
- Our cheese stacks don’t arrive decorated, we’re cheesemongers not florists!
- If this stack isn’t quite what you want, you can customise your own stack, just drop us an email at [email protected]
Godminster Organic Heart
Dimensions: 8cm in diameter x 3cm high.
Classic Godminster cheddar in an individual heart shaped wax.
Dimensions: 13cm in diameter x 8cm high.
A medium strength cheese, smooth and crumbly in style with a slight clean tang to its flavour.
Quickes Farmhouse Cheddar Truckle
Dimensions: 17cm in diameter x 8cm high.
A full-flavoured, clothbound, handmade, farmhouse baby cheddar truckle created on the farm in Devon by Mary Quicke and her team.
Dimensions: 19cm in diameter x 7cm high.
Montagnolo Affine is a triple crème soft cheese that is surface ripened and is marbled with blue veins, with a grey natural crust.
Dimensions: 24cm in diameter x 8.5cm high.
A firm pressed, deliciously smooth, Swiss mountain cheese made using the finest, fresh Swiss cream and fresh cows milk.