Seven stunning cheeses for the ultimate cheese wedding cake or party stack. Chosen for their flavour, milk type and rind finish, this is a real gourmet creation that offers a full flavour journey through less-known cheeses and classic favourites.
CHEESE STACK FAQ’s:
- We deliver our cheese stacks all over the UK, we can send directly to the venue or to a private address.
- Please note these are handmade cheeses and therefore vary slightly in size and weight.
- If you have cheese leftover after the event, firmer styles can be successfully frozen if needed.
- Place your order at least 2 weeks in advance of the event.
- Arrange for your cheese to be delivered at least 2 – 3 days prior to the event so they are safely in the fridge ready for the celebration.
- The cheeses will arrive as individually wrapped and labelled whole/cut rounds of cheese.
- Our cheese stacks don’t arrive decorated, we’re cheesemongers not florists!
- If this stack isn’t quite what you want, you can customise your own stack, just drop us an email at [email protected]
Dimensions: 6.5cm in diameter x 6cm high.
A goats cheese with a lovely creamy, tangy flavour and hints of caramel.
Dimensions: 11cm in diameter x 3cm high.
A superb, handmade, pasteurised, bloomy English Camembert-style cheese. Described as "The best Camembert in the world" by Raymond Blanc.
Dimensions: 12.5cm in diameter x 7cm high.
Supreme Champion at the 2018 British Cheese Awards, a Semi-Hard, ewes' milk cheese with a warm, nutty, lingering flavour with a hint of sweetness.
Mrs Temples Binham Blue
Dimensions: 15cm in diameter x 7cm high.
The cheese produces a natural crust and is full flavoured and creamy textured with a good bite on the finish.
Dimensions: 22cm in diameter x 10cm high.
A Basque/Pyrenees mountain ewes milk cheese with a wonderfully smooth fruity flavour.
Dimensions: 26cm in diameter x 7cm high.
The cheese is light textured with fresh citrus notes. The cheeses are carefully wrapped in nettle leaves, giving a distinctive finish and subtle herbaceous flavour.
Lincolnshire Poacher Round (7cm)
Dimensions: 33cm in diameter x 7cm high.
A hard, strong flavoured, mature Lincolnshire cheese that is somewhere between a cheddar and a Swiss mountain cheese.