Seven stunning cheeses for the ultimate cheese wedding cake or party stack. Chosen for their flavour, milk type and rind finish, this is a real gourmet creation that offers a full flavour journey through less-known cheeses and classic favourites.
CHEESE STACK FAQ’s:
- We deliver our cheese stacks all over the UK, we can send directly to the venue or to a private address.
- Please note these are handmade cheeses and therefore vary slightly in size and weight.
- If you have cheese leftover after the event, firmer styles can be successfully frozen if needed.
- Place your order at least 2 weeks in advance of the event.
- Arrange for your cheese to be delivered at least 2 – 3 days prior to the event so they are safely in the fridge ready for the celebration.
- The cheeses will arrive as individually wrapped and labelled whole/cut rounds of cheese.
- Our cheese stacks don’t arrive decorated, we’re cheesemongers not florists!
- If this stack isn’t quite what you want, you can customise your own stack, just drop us an email at email@example.com.
Dimensions: 6.5cm in diameter x 6cm high.
Ferme Chevre has a lovely smooth, tangy flavour with hints of caramel and very gentle subtle goaty notes. A deliciously creamy goats cheese that is perfect as it is on the cheese board, but is also ideal for grilling for delicious salads and tarts. Pairing Suggestion - Lemon Cheese Preserve A whole cheese weighs approx 1kg
Dimensions: 11cm in diameter x 3cm high.
Tunworth is a superb, handmade, pasteurised, bloomy English CAMEMBERT-STYLE CHEESE using special cultures and traditional rennet. Matured for between 4-6 weeks to produce a stunning cheese with a rich, creamy, unique flavour, each cheese is made from carefully selected cows milk in the heart of Hampshire. Pairing Suggestion - Italian Antipasto Meats Sold as an individual cheese. Each cheese weighs approx 250g
Dimensions: 12.5cm in diameter x 7cm high.
Sheep Rustler is a semi-hard, Ewe's milk cheese. The cheese has a distinctive orange/brown rind with the occasional bright spot of natural mould. The flavour is warm and nutty with a lingering hint of sweetness. Perfect for summer with notes of fresh grass and meadows. Pairing Suggestion - Quince Paste A whole cheese weighs approx 800g
Mrs Temples Binham Blue
Dimensions: 15cm in diameter x 7cm high.
Mrs Temples Binham Blue is a vegetarian cheese made using pasteurised milk. The cheese is soft with a pale yellow interior, a creamy texture and tangy taste. The cheese produces a natural crust and is full flavoured - though not over powering, with a good bite on the finish. Pairing Suggestion - Miller's Damsel Charcoal Biscuits A whole cheese weighs approx 1.2kg
Dimensions: 22cm in diameter x 10cm high.
A Basque/Pyrenees mountain ewes milk cheese with a wonderfully smooth fruity flavour.
Dimensions: 26cm in diameter x 7cm high.
Alan Gray (who gave Yarg its now famous name by reversing the spelling of his own) and his wife found a recipe from 1615 for a nettle wrapped semi firm cheese in their attic. The cheese is light textured with fresh citrus notes. The cheeses are carefully wrapped in nettle leaves, giving a distinctive finish and subtle herbaceous flavour. Pairing Suggestion - Stockans Thick Oatcakes A whole Cornish Yarg weighs approx. 3kg – if you would like a full wheel please contact us and we can arrange this for you.
Lincolnshire Poacher Round (7cm)
Dimensions: 33cm in diameter x 7cm high.
A hard, strong flavoured, mature Lincolnshire cheese that is somewhere between a cheddar and a Swiss mountain cheese.