A delicious curated stack of five unique cheeses, varying in texture and flavour. This is a more unusual range of cheeses with eye-catching and rustic rinds and full flavours. With two goats cheeses in this selection, this is a gourmet stacked delight for any cheese lover.
CHEESE STACK FAQ’s:
- We deliver our cheese stacks all over the UK, we can send directly to the venue or to a private address.
- Please note these are handmade cheeses and therefore vary slightly in size and weight.
- If you have cheese leftover after the event, firmer styles can be successfully frozen if needed.
- Place your order at least 2 weeks in advance of the event.
- Arrange for your cheese to be delivered at least 2 – 3 days prior to the event so they are safely in the fridge ready for the celebration.
- The cheeses will arrive as individually wrapped and labelled whole/cut rounds of cheese.
- Our cheese stacks don’t arrive decorated, we’re cheesemongers not florists!
- If this stack isn’t quite what you want, you can customise your own stack, just drop us an email at email@example.com.
Tor Goats Cheese
Dimensions: 8cm in diameter x 10cm high.
A very creamy, English goat's cheese with a lemony fresh flavour and a very smooth close texture.
Dimensions: 11cm in diameter x 3cm high.
Tunworth is a superb, handmade, pasteurised, bloomy English CAMEMBERT-STYLE CHEESE using special cultures and traditional rennet. Matured for between 4-6 weeks to produce a stunning cheese with a rich, creamy, unique flavour, each cheese is made from carefully selected cows milk in the heart of Hampshire. Pairing Suggestion - Italian Antipasto Meats Sold as an individual cheese. Each cheese weighs approx 250g
Mrs Temples Binham Blue
Dimensions: 15cm in diameter x 7cm high.
Mrs Temples Binham Blue is a vegetarian cheese made using pasteurised milk. The cheese is soft with a pale yellow interior, a creamy texture and tangy taste. The cheese produces a natural crust and is full flavoured - though not over powering, with a good bite on the finish. Pairing Suggestion - Miller's Damsel Charcoal Biscuits A whole cheese weighs approx 1.2kg
Dimensions: 19cm in diameter x 7cm high.
Rachel is a semi-firm goats cheese with a lightly washed rind with subtle sweet and nutty lingering flavours. As the cheese matures it is washed regularly in a brine solution which gives it its pinky rind with occasional neon orange and yellow spots. Rachel is a delightfully fragrant cheese, for those who enjoy a cheese that is not too strong or overly ‘goaty’ on the palate. Pairing Suggestion - Miller's Damsels Charcoal Biscuits A whole cheese weighs approx 2kg
Dimensions: 26cm in diameter x 7cm high.
Alan Gray (who gave Yarg its now famous name by reversing the spelling of his own) and his wife found a recipe from 1615 for a nettle wrapped semi firm cheese in their attic. The cheese is light textured with fresh citrus notes. The cheeses are carefully wrapped in nettle leaves, giving a distinctive finish and subtle herbaceous flavour. Pairing Suggestion - Stockans Thick Oatcakes A whole Cornish Yarg weighs approx. 3kg – if you would like a full wheel please contact us and we can arrange this for you.