A delicious curated stack of five unique cheeses, varying in texture and flavour. This is a more unusual range of cheeses with eye-catching and rustic rinds and full flavours. With two goats cheeses in this selection, this is a gourmet stacked delight for any cheese lover.
CHEESE STACK FAQ’s:
- We deliver our cheese stacks all over the UK, we can send directly to the venue or to a private address.
- Please note these are handmade cheeses and therefore vary slightly in size and weight.
- If you have cheese leftover after the event, firmer styles can be successfully frozen if needed.
- Place your order at least 2 weeks in advance of the event.
- Arrange for your cheese to be delivered at least 2 – 3 days prior to the event so they are safely in the fridge ready for the celebration.
- The cheeses will arrive as individually wrapped and labelled whole/cut rounds of cheese.
- Our cheese stacks don’t arrive decorated, we’re cheesemongers not florists!
- If this stack isn’t quite what you want, you can customise your own stack, just drop us an email at [email protected]
Tor Goats Cheese
Dimensions: 8cm in diameter x 10cm high.
A very creamy, English goat's cheese with a lemony fresh flavour and a very smooth close texture.
Dimensions: 11cm in diameter x 3cm high.
A superb, handmade, pasteurised, bloomy English Camembert-style cheese. Described as "The best Camembert in the world" by Raymond Blanc.
Mrs Temples Binham Blue
Dimensions: 15cm in diameter x 7cm high.
The cheese produces a natural crust and is full flavoured and creamy textured with a good bite on the finish.
Dimensions: 19cm in diameter x 7cm high.
This is a semi - firm, goat’s cheese with a gentle lingering, nutty smooth flavour and a lightly washed rind.
Dimensions: 26cm in diameter x 7cm high.
The cheese is light textured with fresh citrus notes. The cheeses are carefully wrapped in nettle leaves, giving a distinctive finish and subtle herbaceous flavour.