This perfectly formed cheese stack is made of four artisan cheeses that perfectly complement each other in flavour and size. Perfect for a smaller wedding, celebration or dinner party.
These cheese offer a wonderful, peachy colour palette and all compliment each other in size and flavour profile.
CHEESE STACK FAQ’s:
- We deliver our cheese stacks all over the UK, we can send directly to the venue or to a private address.
- Please note these are handmade cheeses and therefore vary slightly in size and weight.
- If you have cheese leftover after the event, firmer styles can be successfully frozen if needed.
- Place your order at least 2 weeks in advance of the event.
- Arrange for your cheese to be delivered at least 2 – 3 days prior to the event so they are safely in the fridge ready for the celebration.
- The cheeses will arrive as individually wrapped and labelled whole/cut rounds of cheese.
- Our cheese stacks don’t arrive decorated, we’re cheesemongers not florists!
- If this stack isn’t quite what you want, you can customise your own stack, just drop us an email at [email protected]
Dimensions: 6cm in diameter x 6cm high.
A goats cheese with a lovely creamy, tangy flavour and hints of caramel.
Dimensions: 11cm in diameter x 3cm high.
A superb, handmade, pasteurised, bloomy English Camembert-style cheese. Described as "The best Camembert in the world" by Raymond Blanc.
Cashel Blue Round (half cheese)
Dimensions: 14cm in diameter x 5cm high.
Full of flavour and character but not overly strong, Cashel Blue is a handmade semi-soft, moist blue cheese with a thin natural rind.
Dimensions: 19cm in diameter x 5cm high.
Lindum is a washed rind, cows milk cheese from the Cote Hill Dairy in Lincolnshire.